London Holiday Inn to host marriage book launch
Saturday, November 24th, 3pm-6pm
About the Book
A good relationship can be a bed of roses – but you still have to watch out for the thorns! This helpful guide to navigating the early years of marriage tackles head-on many of the common issues that young married couples face, including:
- Is it possible to plan for a successful marriage?
- What are the signs of a healthy relationship?
- What are the most common mistakes to avoid?
- What if I become attracted to another man?
- How will children impact our marriage?
- How can we ensure that our love will last a lifetime?
Bolaji Eyo’s work was recently dedicated at Jesus House London where author Bolaji Eyo had the opportunity to share some marriage advice.
Bolaji Eyo, author of What I Never Knew When I said I do was invited to speak at a Single's Summit at RCCG, The Lord's Vine in Essex. The aim of the event was to provide dating and marriage advice from a Christian perspective and encourage attendees to use...
Author Bolaji Eyo recently hosted an event for the launch of ‘What I never knew when I said I do’, a concise guide to maintaining healthy relationships.