Marriage book ‘lessons are apt and so relevant’ according to popular Instagram reviewer
'What I never knew when I said I do' by Bolaji Eyo receives glowing review from Toyin A on Instagram.
Bolaji Eyo’s book about the surprises, joys and challenges of marriage was reviewed by toyinldr.
It is written in such a way to make you reflect about things you want to change or maintain.
About the Book
A CONCISE GUIDE TO MAINTAINING A PEACEFUL AND LOVING RELATIONSHIP
- Is it possible to plan for a successful marriage?
- What are the signs of a healthy relationship?
- What are the most common mistakes to avoid?
- What if I become attracted to another man?
- How will children impact our marriage?
- How can we ensure that our love will last a lifetime?
A good relationship can be a bed of roses – but you still have to watch out for the thorns! This helpful guide to navigating the early years of marriage tackles head-on many of the common issues that young married couples face.
Bolaji Eyo was interviewed by the Daily Mail about marriage, the topic at the centre of her book ‘What I Never Knew when I said I Do’.
Find out how you can make the most of your early years of marriage in ‘What I Never Knew When I Said “I do”‘. Watch the video to learn more.