Father in Heaven. Fathers on Earth.
Teaching concerning having an eternal mindset, building things of eternal value, and the effect our fathers have on our destinies.
God is love.
We know it as a fact, and yet for many of us the daily experience of God’s love remains out of grasp.
– If God is living inside me, why does he seem so distant?
– If the bible promises that God will provide for all my needs, why am I struggling to pay my bills each month?
– If God is loving and all-powerful, why did he allow me to suffer as a child?
– If God is my father, why does he not speak to me?
– If God’s plans for me are good, why are my circumstances so challenging?
– If God loves the world, why is there so much suffering?
In this eight part book series, Luke Jeffery combines a principle-upon-principle bible study with tales from his own life. He demonstrates how every person can tap into a deeper measure of experiencing the Father’s love and live out a supernatural lifestyle. Exercises at the end of each book will help you to apply the teaching to your own unique journey.
Part 1 of the teaching series explains the purpose of fatherhood and the impact that our fathers have on our lives. It provides some biblical keys for turning the head-knowledge of the Father’s love into daily experience, in order to bring our lives in line with the promises of God.
ISBN: 9781907509254 (PB)