The Father’s House
Teaching about the inheritance that the Father has prepared for us and the greatest gift of all – the Father himself.
God is love.
We know it as a fact, and yet for many of us the daily experience of God’s love remains out of grasp.
– If God is living inside me, why does he seem so distant?
– If the Bible promises that God will provide for all my needs, why am I struggling to pay my bills each month?
– If God is loving and all-powerful, why did he allow me to suffer as a child?
– If God is my father, why does he not speak to me?
– If God’s plans for me are good, why are my circumstances so challenging?
– If God loves the world, why is there so much suffering?
In this eight part book series, Luke Jeffery combines a principle-upon-principle bible study with tales from his own life. He demonstrates how every person can tap into a deeper measure of experiencing the Father’s love and live out a supernatural lifestyle. Exercises at the end of each book will help you to apply the teaching to your own unique journey.
Part 3 of the teaching series considers what it really means to live in the Father’s house. The parable of the Prodigal Son is used as focal point for learning both about the inheritance that the Father wants to give us and about how to enjoy his presence. This revelation will help you to ensure that the daily demands of life do not hinder you from your full inheritance in heaven.
ISBN: 9781907509476 (PB)