Well Done, Good and Faithful Servant
£3.99 – £7.99
This valuable resource will help you to keep up the pace, avoid obstacles and stay focused on the prize.
HOW TO PERSEVERE WITH A FAITH THAT PASSES THE TEST OF TIME
The Christian life is a marathon, not a sprint. This valuable resource will help you to keep up the pace, avoid obstacles and stay focused on the prize.
By reading this book you will
- discover a Christian life of discipleship that really works and has an impact on the world around;
- become aware of, and learn how to overcome, possible weaknesses that could threaten your progress as a believer;
- find out how to ensure that your relationship with God is one of intimacy and not just religious practices;
- gain keys to freedom from repeated patterns of sin and character flaws;
- learn how to become the person God has designed you to be – impacting your relationships, your actions and your sense of purpose
|Dimensions||10 × 156 × 234 cm|
eBook (ePub), eBook (PDF), Paperback